Objective: Using prepositions to express time and cause
A preposition is used to show where a noun is located.
The book was under the bed.
Examples of prepositions:
on, from, beside, in, at, over, next to.
Make your own:
Write your own sentences using the following prepositions:
Find the preposition.
Find the prepositions in the sentences below. There may be more than one in each sentence!
1. The boat sailed under the bridge.
2. Beneath the clouds, the girl sat by the tree.
3. My mum stood between the dog and the gate.
4. The car drove through the puddles.
5. Next to the bed, the man placed his book on the table.